Our growing company is in need of a fresher for HR Assistant position who can handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties plus can assist in Digital Marketing and Business Development Teams for organisational growth. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who can take care of regular HR activities and assist in coordinating real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. Candidates should have strong communication, leadership and organisation management skills. Successful applicants will be projected to higher positions within next 6 months.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Center Head.
- Compile, Update and Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Manage Company’s Social Media Channels
- Assist the Digital Marketing Team for Brand Presence
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Payroll preparation by maintaining record of Employees, Trainees Data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (With Computers) or MBA
- Freshers can apply
- English proficiency is a must
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS software and resume databases
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- On-job Training
- Leadership Opportunity
- Exposure to Digital Marketing & Business Development Cycle
Job Type: Full-time, Internship, Fresher