If you are into the profession of SEO then it is certain that you must have heard about the popular phrase on which most of the eminent marketers insist that “Content is the King” which is unquestionably true.
Have you ever seen a lousy content ranking on the first page of SERP?
You are never going to see it because such content lies underneath somewhere in Seach Engine that no one even bothers to read not even Search Engines, so you can’t expect users to go through such content.
Now if you are wondering how to Create Quality Content without being erudite in content creation, then definitely you have to make tools your best friend.
We are humans and tends to commit mistakes so these tools will make sure that you are not deviating from the guidelines set by Search Engines.
Here are some tools that you can use to create SEO optimized content to boost your rankings.
Grammarly is a gold mine for content creators across the globe because not every individual is competent in grammar this tool is the saviour for such folks. It takes care of all your grammatical errors and spellings.
- You just need to install its extension to kick start your writing journey.
- Grammarly automatic detects any grammatical errors in your writing.
- It also suggests corrections for misspelling words.
- When you upgrade to their premium version you can even check plagiarism.
- It is a super user-friendly tool.
- Just enable it from chrome extension and forget about and grammatical errors.
Google hates duplicate content and even penalizes you for copying someone else’s content. But Copyscape can save you from the punishment. It verifies that your content is not plagiarised.
- You just have to enter website URL and it will get your job done.
- It detects the sources of plagiarised content.
- Copyscape also provides offline content indexing.
- It provides you with real-time alerts.
- Copyscape works on automated monitoring.
- You can use more advanced features once you upgrade to their premium version.
Ginger is another powerful tool for checking any grammatical errors but apart from checking grammar it also corrects the form of sentences.
- Corrects any grammatical errors within the text itself.
- Ginger comes with words prediction feature so that you do not use incorrect language.
- It is inbuilt with emojis which is a fun element to express your thoughts.
- You can also rephrase your sentences using Ginger.
- Pick your favourite theme from a wide range of their collection or build your own theme.
- It also provides a personal trainer to improve language skills.
Readable is a tool used to identify flaws in your writing style.
Though it is a paid tool but it is worth investing in and the pricing is kept at minimal if you compare it with the features that it offers.
- It performs the text analysis to make your content error-free.
- Readable audit the whole website to check the readability status.
- If you do not want the whole site to be scanned then check by adding a single URL.
- It also enables you to score a bulk of text at once.
- You can even check the readability score of your Emails.
- Checks Keyword Density.
- Enhances the Quality of text.
Squirrly is a paid SEO plugin that helps you optimize your content for the right keyword Neil Patel (founder of neilpatel.com and Ubersuggest) claims that you can increase your traffic by 285% with this plugin.
- You can perform monthly keyword research with this wonderful tool.
- Use it on 7 sites.
- Suggests keywords that you can rank for.
- Helps in formulating SEO strategy.
- It acts as a blogging assistant.
- Performing content marketing analysis.
6. Ahrefs Content Explorer
Content Explorer by Ahrefs is a powerful tool to generate new content ideas for your website. With the help of content explorer, you can find the most trending topics on Social Media in any niche.
- You can see whether you are gaining or losing traffic from your content strategy.
- Find the broken link building opportunities for any page.
- One of the most striking features is that you can see how frequently your competitors are posting.
- Also, search for the relevant topic and see on which sites you can link to.
- View Content trends over time to see the hot topics.
7. Language Tool
Language tool is used to keep a watch on your language and grammar. It has a simple and user-friendly interface so that someone who is not even compatible with using tools can also use this easily.
- You just have to paste the text on the dashboard of the language tool and it will find errors for you.
- Language tool is not only meant for English it also works equally fine with all other languages like German, French etc.
- Detects flaws in your language.
- It is perfect for authors, freelancers, agencies and publishing houses.
8. Emotional Headline Analyzer
Most of us do not realise the importance of headlines. Headlines affect the readers’ decision on whether they want to read the content or to avoid it. This tool analyzes the Quality of your headlines.
- You can create impressive headlines
- It has a simple user interface as you just need to insert the headlines and it will provide suggestions to you.
- Optimize character length for increased engagement.