Top Press Release Submission Sites 2021
In this digital world, everything is available on the internet. Right from news, sports, entertainment, business, everything is just a click away. We can easily access all types of journals and Press Releases through the internet.
Press Release Submission is one of the oldest SEO techniques but equally effective. It helps in generating traffic and get a good result on the optimization efforts.
It is an effective off-page SEO technique that can promote the brand value of your business. If there is a new product or service launched in your business then it is the perfect time to write a relevant Press Release on the same.
Let’s dig deep into the understanding of Press Releases.
Press Release Submission is the process of writing about novel products and services or events about a company and then submitting it to PR sites.
After sharing the news to Press Release sites, your website will get huge organic traffic and sales in very little time.
Here is the press release submission list of 2021 where you can easily submit your content and get your website ranked.
|16||www.prnewswire.com||92||Approval on Phonecall|
|17||businesswire.com||92||Approval on Phonecall|
|18||www.tmcnet.com||82||Approval after review|
|19||www.directionsmag.com||58||Approval after Review|
|20||www.lxer.com||53||Approval After Review|
|21||www.signindustry.com||45||Approval after Review|
|22||www.free-press-release-center.info||44||Approval after Review|
|23||www.marketpressrelease.com||42||Approval after Review|
|24||www.pressbox.co.uk||37||Approval After Review|
Need Help in Press Release Publishing?
Our Press Release Database is 225 sites rich. Hire us to get published on as many Press Release sites you want.
What Is Press Release?
Before diving deep into the topic lets first discuss the basics and see what press release submission sites are and how they work.
In general terms, Press Release is the information and news provides by a company that is shared on Press Release sites. As Press Release sites get massive traffic from Search engines, the chances of getting your site ranked are very high. There are various kinds of Press Release sites like some are completely free while some are paid.
Press Release is considered one of the best Off-Page SEO activities that are helpful in improve your rankings and driving traffic to your website. In this article, we have listed some of the high authority press release submission sites where you can submit your content.
Benefits of Doing a Press Release Submission
Press Release Submissions have a number of benefits. Some of them are:
- Press Releases gives your business a larger platform to showcase your products and services.
- It gives a large number of SEO benefits by bringing more organic traffic to your website.
- Eventually, with more organic traffic, it brings your brand closer to more potential customers and further result into increased conversions
- Most importantly, it gives your brand a new opportunity to take the centre stage when a new product or service is launched by your business.
- It improves your link popularity as it is one of the fastest ways to build quality backlinks.
How to do a good Press Release Submission.
- The first step when you open a Press Release website is click on the Sign Up button or Create Account button.
- Enter necessary information such as name, username, e-mail id and password.
- Verify your account by clicking on a verification link sent to your e-mail and your account will be created.
- Now click on the Submit Press Release button and a form will appear asking for some necessary information about the Press Release.
- You will have to give information such as Title, Description, Keywords, Headline, Contact Information etc. as required by the form for press release submission.
- Click on the Post button and your Press Release process has been completed.
- Now, all you have to do is wait for approval and once the press release has been approved, it will be published.
Press Release Submission is another efficient trick pulled out of the old books of SEO. It is a valuable technique to provide your business website with a contextual link to improve its ranking in the search engine page.
It is the perfect tool to spread out information about the new products and services of your business.
Posting Press Releases will bring you tons of organic traffic but hurry before the news becomes stale.